Posted Aug 19, 2021, 4:49 PM
|
|
BANNED
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,902
|
|
Been a while since I updated, this is a quick photo thread from back in June!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX06
Some progress photos:
Adeline
Adeline
Portrait
Portrait
Here PHX
Here PHX -- I hope this brand new parking lot is temporary, although some pretty permanent-looking landscaping was placed around it.
Here PHX -- anyone know if there any plans for the fenced-off gravel lot in the foreground? It's the block bound by Garfield, McKinley, 5th St, and 6th St.
Eco PHX
The Rey & Aspire
Mercer on Fillmore
The Battery
The Battery (I didn't realize they were keeping that building and building around it)
The Battery
Portland Broadstone
Palm Court (fenced off, trees still on site - not much to see, but a start nonetheless)
Home2Suites (moving pretty slow)
Skyline from I-10 east

|
And Some recent ground Breakings:
The Moon tower:
Skye On 6th
And a Tempe update:
Novus Progress
https://twitter.com/NovusASU
Quote:
Originally Posted by muertecaza
|
Map of the recent infil at Mill & university:
From Early June:
Quote:
Originally Posted by muertecaza
Tempe Depot - they cleared the old train cars off the site.
The Beam
Vib
First/Farmer - I hadn't realized they would be extending the pedestrian path along the tracks. I'm pleasantly surprised. Hopefully The Beam does the same.
Westin is close to done.
100 Mill is basically topped out--it looks like they might still be working on some type of rooftop structure, but I believe that's all 15 floors.

|
Hopefully we get a good photo updated soon !
|