Quote:
Originally Posted by VANRIDERFAN
After going to many games at TD Place here are my observations:
The south side stands are nice, the concourse is huge (and a great meeting place) but the lower seats are terrible because you are so low and both teams are located on the one side that you cannot see over the players. That is why on TV it looks like nobody is there because most people are up in the concourse and party zones socializing.
I understand why they have all the players on one sideline (TSN has likely forced this, but the CFL should push back) but it leads to many incidents between opposing players and looks bush IMO.
As for the North side, well they should bite the bullet and just replace it.
|
I hate having both teams on one sideline as well - just stop it!
If I was in charge of TD stadium in Ottawa my first priority would be improved field lighting. It’s currently so dark for night games - at least on TV.