Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLtoNYC
^ Did you stay at the hotel this weekend? Or managed to get into the pool area?
|
Doing some Photography work for one of my clients and I was able to enjoy the luxuries of probably one of the best Hotels Ive ever been to.
They actually beat the W which I thought was already at a high spot on the list after being to the one in NYC By the WTC.
Beautiful views and built very well I'm happy we have this in Philly and I know we will even better going into the future.
Also after using the services of the hotel such as the sauna and steam room I thought to myself that every person should experience this weekly and to my surprise after looking on the internet to see if they have memberships for the pool/spa/fitness they sure do.
You gotta call for the price tho their tag line
"We can arrange virtually anything."