HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 10, 2022, 5:46 PM
Boisebro's Avatar
Boisebro Boisebro is offline
All man. Half nuts.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 3,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
Thanks for posting! Those are great views, from the Oregon Trail?

yeah, from the Oregon Trail reserve at Thousand Springs State Park. it's a nice easy early-season trail on the second bench with good views of east Boise.

wasn't a great sunny day but I snapped a couple of pics with my phone. the second one I manipulated to look like a painting.

I have a nice digital camera, but I generally don't take it on walks with me, so the phone will have to suffice.

here's one from the spring snow today along the greenbelt downtown:

__________________
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”―Mark Twain
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.”―Saint Augustine
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”―Anonymous
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.