HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 7, 2022, 8:22 PM
iheartphilly's Avatar
iheartphilly iheartphilly is offline
Philly Rising Up!
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: motherEarth
Posts: 3,263
Enough of this "trash" talk lol.

We didn't earn the moniker "Filthadelphia" for no reason. Some of the stuff people hauling in vans, pickup trucks, and work trucks loosely tied down or not falls off plus all the other trash people throw out of their cars while driving on the interstate is just flat out crazy. Some people treat the highways like its there personal garbage can. SMH. I even once saw one of those tree cutting service vehicles spewing leaves for 5 miles while I was driving behind them before I exited. The sh*t people pull on the interstate highways is amazing to the eyes.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:23 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.