HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 30, 2022, 7:42 AM
subterranean subterranean is offline
Registered Ugly
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Portland
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by The North One View Post
Yeah I totes don't get why a city on a huge bay next to sleeping bear dunes in the middle of hilly Michigan wine country and close to some of the best natural beaches would be considered a scenic town. Such a mystery.
I know, right? Dude takes every opportunity he can to take pot shots at anything and everything Michigan. It’s like an obsession. Hell, I live in a very beautiful place and I frequently find myself missing summers in northwest Michigan. I go back any chance I get.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:14 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.