HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2022, 9:08 PM
Urbanthusiat's Avatar
Urbanthusiat Urbanthusiat is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Philly
Posts: 1,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
NOOOOOO BUCKLEY FIELD

I loved playing football there
Yeah I'd be pretty annoyed if I were a Drexel student lol. That field gets a lot of use from student teams and clubs. It's not like there's another field nearby. I expect some student pushback here.

That said, it's a great looking building and I love to see more life sciences in UCity.

Edit: I skimmed too quickly, they're going to replace the field. I was distracted by the pretty picture. Thanks for pointing that out McGrath!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.