Quote:
Originally Posted by thurmas
Nfl games have been extremely entertaining this year.
|
Trying to be as impartial an observer as possible, and even as a longtime CFL fan I have to admit that the NFL's product may have entered a golden age in the past couple of years.
I really get the feeling that the sport both on and off the field is at its peak or in its prime as an athletic and entertainment product.
There really isn't anything like it, in North America and perhaps the world even.
(Watching some of the action I was sarcastically thinking on the weekend that the NFL might finally be living up to the hype that all those wannabes were trying to sell me on in high school and university in the 80s and 90s!

)
Some of their rules still 🞵🞵🞵🞵 though - like the way they play overtime, and of course the fair catch!