Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad
This item will be discussed at the Moncton City Council session tomorrow evening:
These parcels are located on the SW corner of Mountain & Bulman, just very slightly to the east of that cluster of five six storey apartment buildings that are either under construction or approved on the other side of Mountain Road.
Does anyone know what this is concerning? It's a fairly large parcel of land. Is another apartment building in the works here???
|
Watched the council meeting. Again for some reason I can't post pictures.. but they want to put a 4 storey mixed use Office building there. Potentially pharmacy, restaurant on main floor. Doctors offices 2nd and 3rd
Dental on 4th.With parking front, east side, and rear.
An entrance from Mountain Rd, and one off Bulman.
This would be immediately behind the townhouses on the west side of Bulman.
Phase 2 would be for a "denser construction" in behind.. with parking lot behind the homes on Tiffany Court.
Council seems all for it, though almost demanding traffic lights at the intersection.
If I lived on Tiffany or in the townhouses on Bulman I would be very much against I think.