See? Even God is trying to destroy that transformer turd of a museum in Winnipeg. Jesus wept, is that the ugliest structure in the world? It wins for Canada, that's for sure.
See? Even God is trying to destroy that transformer turd of a museum in Winnipeg. Jesus wept, is that the ugliest structure in the world? It wins for Canada, that's for sure.
absolutely not!.. I happen to love it.. it stands out in a good way for me.. Nothing is uglier than Edmonton's new library.. except for maybe Clockzilla in Laval. This museum however is quite lovely imo.
Excellent Winnipeg shots. I do wish that the city had more accessible vantage points to see the skyline. There's really just the view from the Forks or the Tache Promenade. Or the Disraeli. These drone (I'm assuming) shots really show how big the skyline actually is. Everything is so stubby outside of Portage & Main that it easily disappears from focus. Garbage Hill is kind of far so the skyline is very distant at that point. It's not like the other major skyline cities (Van, Edm, Cgy, Tor, Mtl) although I guess it's not too dissimilar from Hamilton or Quebec City's, where there's really one or two key places to enjoy the skyline from.
absolutely not!.. I happen to love it.. it stands out in a good way for me.. Nothing is uglier than Edmonton's new library.. except for maybe Clockzilla in Laval. This museum however is quite lovely imo.
The ugliest structure is that god awful giant house in St. John's.
absolutely not!.. I happen to love it.. it stands out in a good way for me.. Nothing is uglier than Edmonton's new library.. except for maybe Clockzilla in Laval. This museum however is quite lovely imo.