HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 7, 2021, 6:59 PM
TheHonestMaple's Avatar
TheHonestMaple TheHonestMaple is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRitsman View Post
I have to assumed quite quickly. The parking garage below grade is connected between all three buildings. These other two need to be finished asap after the one currently under construction.

I'm glad I was right about the property being a single one meaning that Augusta and Hughson corner may get filled. Dreams really do come true.
Ya i'm predicting this gets started sometime in the fall, sooner than 14-18 Augusta.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.