Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdev
There used to be a park and wait lot with large electronic signs informing you on what flights were arriving. Did they get rid of that lot or move it somewhere else? The airport website seems to indicate there is one located southeast of the terminal. I was waiting to pick someone up yesterday and had to circle the terminal about 6 times and never found the lot. People were trying to park on the right side of street but security would make them move.
|
I also flew out of SLC for the first time last week. I thought the seating area at the gates was supposed to be considerably larger than before. The areas didn't seem larger at all to me.
As for not letting people park on the street, the traffic cop, or whatever, literally made my friend leave the moment he pulled up. I walked out of the terminal only 30 seconds later and had to wait several minutes for him to circle back. This is a complete joke. I would've just taken the train home, but since the pandemic started Frontrunner isn't running as late as normal and I arrived pretty late.