Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1818
Am I the only one who thinks they are over emphasizing the value of Lincoln Fields as a transfer station? The primary transfers I see happening there are: - To/from the 85
- Moodie eastbound to Algonquin westbound and vice versa.
There will be a few other transfer opportunities (like late night between the Algonquin line and the Moodie line), but those will be the primary transfers.
|
Between Abbott, DND and the Kanata Tech Park in the west, Algonquin College and City of Ottawa offices at Algonquin, I think we'll see a very high volume of cross-platform transfers every day. It might even see it in the PM, with people jumping on the first train they see downtown and transferring at LF to wait for their branch train.
I would expect transfers at Algonquin will be higher than Columbia Station in Vancouver or any equivalent in Calgary or Edmonton.