That Ted Mushko fellow bears an uncanny resemblance to David Childs, chairman of SOM and architect of 1 WTC and Chase's current digs at 383 Madison. Maybe it's the glasses. But his hairline and ears are similar too. Maybe he's under an alias to sketch Foster's creation, ha.
I wonder, isn't there a single SkyscraperPage.com-member working in one of those surrounding buildings? Or doesn't anyone here know a guy who knows a guy working there?
Wouldn't it be fantastic to see a weekly update from way above, seeing the tower rising above all other buildings?
I wonder, isn't there a single SkyscraperPage.com-member working in one of those surrounding buildings? Or doesn't anyone here know a guy who knows a guy working there?
Wouldn't it be fantastic to see a weekly update from way above, seeing the tower rising above all other buildings?
We people begin to return to work more fully, I'm sure there will be more views.
Anyway, still no renderings, but here's a version of the older design shown in a 175 Park rendering...