HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Tour DUO I in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Paris Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Paris Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #41  
Old Posted Jul 11, 2020, 7:15 PM
LondonParis LondonParis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
     
     
  #42  
Old Posted Feb 15, 2021, 9:14 AM
LondonParis LondonParis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 293












Pics by ZeusUpsistos
     
     
  #43  
Old Posted Feb 15, 2021, 9:48 PM
colemonkee's Avatar
colemonkee colemonkee is offline
Ridin' into the sunset
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,289
From some angles, it looks unfortunately phallic (in an angular sort of way) in it's massing, but I love the wavy facade elements on the shorter tower and the protruding glass elements on the taller tower. Really nice details.
     
     
  #44  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2021, 2:10 PM
mousquet's Avatar
mousquet mousquet is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Greater Paris, France
Posts: 5,139
Took a few pics of it this morning.


duo_01 by mousquet, sur Flickr


duo_02 by mousquet, sur Flickr


duo_03 by mousquet, sur Flickr


duo_04 by mousquet, sur Flickr

I was standing there facing the sun, that was tricky.


duo_05 by mousquet, sur Flickr

Besides, the sun may damage the sensor of the cam', that would be stupid. I won't ever try that again.
It was easier to manage from the other side of the towers.


duo_06 by mousquet, sur Flickr

Dirt from the work on the façade.


duo_07 by mousquet, sur Flickr

The shorter tower looks clean already.


duo_08 by mousquet, sur Flickr

While I was at it, I took a couple of pics of it from the surroundings.


duo_09 by mousquet, sur Flickr

Freaking sun in the frame... Really, I should not do that.


duo_10 by mousquet, sur Flickr


duo_11 by mousquet, sur Flickr


duo_12 by mousquet, sur Flickr

Voilà. They're going to build some residential buildings that might be nice nearby.
That will be worth many more pictures of the spot.
     
     
  #45  
Old Posted Aug 31, 2022, 8:39 AM
Urbannizer's Avatar
Urbannizer Urbannizer is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Austin, TX / Portland,OR / Chicago, IL
Posts: 14,717
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.