Only 3-4 months before we see that here in Alberta.
__________________
"The destructive effects of automobiles are much less a cause than a symptom of our incompetence at city building" - Jane Jacobs 1961ish
Nice long zoom! Great variation of color in that picture. Always loved the red building and I loathe the say they will have to replace it's glass facade.
The new tower on the right will add nicely to this view just like the tower at the end of the stretch.
It's interesting to think that both Brentwood and Metrotown skylines were not all that Impressive only 5 years ago, where as now they are starting to look like cities of their own. I cannot even imagine how everything will look like in 2026...
It's interesting to think that both Brentwood and Metrotown skylines were not all that Impressive only 5 years ago, where as now they are starting to look like cities of their own. I cannot even imagine how everything will look like in 2026...
It's interesting to think that both Brentwood and Metrotown skylines were not all that Impressive only 5 years ago, where as now they are starting to look like cities of their own. I cannot even imagine how everything will look like in 2026...