HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 22, 2021, 12:44 AM
cllew cllew is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labroco View Post
Tecumseh & Notre Dame parking lot has been sold for imminent development. This is a market driven transaction. The sale price and after tax proceeds far exceeded the lot’s existing cash flow for the foreseeable future. A win for seller and buyer it seems. A residential development was discussed during the transaction but I would not be surprised to see a grade level clinic with parking.

If there is a use for parking lots other than parking they will get developed. In this case subsidized hospital parking drove down income making a sale possible for a willing buyer and seller.

I’m hopeful it will be a nice building for this stretch of Notre Dame. If I was 20 years younger I might have developed it myself ...
Is that the old Shell service Station lot?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.