HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 14, 2021, 12:33 AM
kwoldtimer kwoldtimer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: La vraie capitale
Posts: 26,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
Yeah, there's that too, although deep-discount retailing isn't really what Carrefour does. If you're familiar with the UK, I'm thinking more along the lines of Tesco Express, M&S Simply Food or Little Waitrose.
Tesco Express is dumpy, but I love M&S Simply Food. I don't think I've seen a Little Waitrose, but I'm sure it would be very nice, given their regular supermarkets.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:12 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.