Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Rommheim
I remember when Montreal had a "big 5"...5 towers between 205 and 187m (even though le 1000 is actually 215m but that's another story).
In about 3 or 4 years the IBM tower (second tallest, 199m) will barely break into the top 10.
This is the biggest and tallest skyscraper boom in the city's history.
And it's not even spurred on by a massive late 60's expo or an Olympic Games, this one is fully organic.
|
I haven't paid much attention to Montreal's new towers tbh. I regret that because there is some serious action going on there! The top 10 height list is completely being re-made. I always thought Montreal should have more condo demand. It's a beautiful city, one of a kind, amazing feel to it. I'd personally live there. My French is not the best, but I have a solid enough foundation to learn.