HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 9, 2020, 3:10 PM
OTownandDown OTownandDown is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueNacho View Post
Makes me think of that Simpson's episode where they move to Cypress Creek.
Yes, exactly.

Scene: Young executive professional arriving home at 8pm on the train. Walks across parking lot to nice condo entrance. Partner is not home yet, so the 450 sq.ft. condo *with nice mid-level appliances* is empty.

Partner 1: Hmmm.. I think I'll go for a jog. * puts on expensive workout gear to look good in the elevator*

Outdoors: The windswept mall parking lot, a plastic bag floats past.

Partner 1: *goes back upstairs, turns on some tastefully decorated lighting, opens some wine and puts a frozen pizza in the oven*

Partner 2: *phones* "hey hun, my fairly successful career means I'll be working till midnight, when I'll come home to sleep and start it all again tomorrow"

Partner 1: finishes bottle, goes to bed with the TV on.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:06 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.