There was a post by Granville St twitter a couple years ago(?) that suggested the Lennox/Payless Building and the adjacent buildings would be demolished for redevelopment. That was the only indication.
Last edited by officedweller; Aug 5, 2020 at 11:34 PM.
Location: The People's Glorious Republic of ... Sigh...
Posts: 8,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by officedweller
So it appears that hundreds of acorns from the adjacent oak trees have now sprouted on the vacant lot.
Pics by me today:
Every tree is sacred! Give it a few years and this'd be designated a heritage feature.
(and yes I do know someone who's home property has heritage-designated trees. )
__________________
If it seems I'm ignoring what you may have written in response to something I have written, it's very likely that you're on my Ignore List. Please do not take it personally.
A future squirrel's paradise in the making: unlimited supply of acorns.
Strangely, I have never seen a squirrel in that stretch of Robson St.
Could be that there isn't any other food source apart from the acorns once a year?