HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #14821  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 5:50 PM
MolsonExport's Avatar
MolsonExport MolsonExport is offline
Touching grass everyday.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Otisburgh
Posts: 51,692
well, not shirtless, but hawt and in Montreal





c/o mtlburb, tonbarbier, F1, canadiensdemontreal

Montreal Ranked #8 For Most Beautiful Women In The World

I'll take the hot women over some 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 skyscrapers any day.
__________________
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. (Bertrand Russell). Sweet Loretta fart thought she was a cleaner, but she was a frying pan. (John Lennon)
     
     
  #14822  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 5:51 PM
PortaPetee PortaPetee is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortaPetee View Post
Y'all are hopeless. Hopeless.

Found this cool shot of Halifax from George's Island in the harbour.

Source

It contains no shirtless men.

EDIT: I don't know why it won't display the image inline. So just click on the source I guess.

Another.



Source
     
     
  #14823  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 6:02 PM
Chadillaccc's Avatar
Chadillaccc Chadillaccc is offline
ARTchitecture
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cala Ghearraidh
Posts: 22,842
__________________
Strong & Free

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
     
     
  #14824  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 6:15 PM
905er's Avatar
905er 905er is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 1,417
Chad... I'm here for it!!!
     
     
  #14825  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 6:18 PM
Chadillaccc's Avatar
Chadillaccc Chadillaccc is offline
ARTchitecture
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cala Ghearraidh
Posts: 22,842
I figure, if they won't shut their 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 mouths ruining this forum for everyone, I can post whatever I want as well, while still keeping the content on track Thanks buddy!
__________________
Strong & Free

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
     
     
  #14826  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 6:44 PM
Proof Sheet Proof Sheet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
Every page for the next X days will feature either a shirtless or flexing photo of me in front of various skylines

Time to bring some beauty to this barf stained shithole.
Isn't that what Facebook and Instagram are for. Seen one shirtless photo of a poster, seen them all.
     
     
  #14827  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 6:46 PM
Proof Sheet Proof Sheet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
well, not shirtless, but hawt and in Montreal





c/o mtlburb, tonbarbier, F1, canadiensdemontreal

Montreal Ranked #8 For Most Beautiful Women In The World

I'll take the hot women over some 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 skyscrapers any day.
On the weblink you posted there is another link for the most beautiful clocktowers and I clicked on expecting a photo of the Laval beauty and unfortunately it was a dead link. Is there some form of jealousy in the clocktower architecture world. ?
     
     
  #14828  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 7:51 PM
MolsonExport's Avatar
MolsonExport MolsonExport is offline
Touching grass everyday.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Otisburgh
Posts: 51,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proof Sheet View Post
Isn't that what Facebook and Instagram are for. Seen one shirtless photo of a poster, seen them all.
Seen one shirtless photo of a poster, seen one too many.

Someone is ruining this thread. And it isn't too hard to figure out who it is.
__________________
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. (Bertrand Russell). Sweet Loretta fart thought she was a cleaner, but she was a frying pan. (John Lennon)
     
     
  #14829  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 7:59 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Someone is ruining this thread. And it isn't too hard to figure out who it is.
You?
Me?
Rousseau?
Some other idiot not yet named?
     
     
  #14830  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:00 PM
MolsonExport's Avatar
MolsonExport MolsonExport is offline
Touching grass everyday.
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Otisburgh
Posts: 51,692
Answer: "D"

Although apparently I am a member of the Idiot club, so maybe I failed the test. I stick by my answer, nonetheless.
__________________
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. (Bertrand Russell). Sweet Loretta fart thought she was a cleaner, but she was a frying pan. (John Lennon)
     
     
  #14831  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:01 PM
PortaPetee PortaPetee is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 117
Sorry guys. I'll stop ruining it. :-P
     
     
  #14832  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:03 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
I'll take the hot women over some 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 skyscrapers any day.
The brunette one at the Mini booth looks so much like one of my cousins on my dad's side that I'm not even sure it's not her.

And you're right, I would barely notice the Chrysler Building if it were behind that blonde
     
     
  #14833  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:04 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Although apparently I am a member of the Idiot club
It's not such bad company to be in, if I may say so myself
     
     
  #14834  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:04 PM
Chadillaccc's Avatar
Chadillaccc Chadillaccc is offline
ARTchitecture
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cala Ghearraidh
Posts: 22,842
Haha I mean nice try, but at least my photos contain content related to the thread
__________________
Strong & Free

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
     
     
  #14835  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:07 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
Haha I mean nice try, but at least my photos contain content related to the thread
There's some Montreal architecture visible in the background of some of MolsonEx's pics
     
     
  #14836  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:08 PM
PortaPetee PortaPetee is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 117
.

Last edited by PortaPetee; Sep 27, 2020 at 11:09 PM.
     
     
  #14837  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:09 PM
Chadillaccc's Avatar
Chadillaccc Chadillaccc is offline
ARTchitecture
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cala Ghearraidh
Posts: 22,842
He wouldn't be able to handle it for 20 seconds
__________________
Strong & Free

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
     
     
  #14838  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:13 PM
PortaPetee PortaPetee is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 117
Your couple name can be ChadiLio
     
     
  #14839  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:14 PM
Chadillaccc's Avatar
Chadillaccc Chadillaccc is offline
ARTchitecture
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Cala Ghearraidh
Posts: 22,842
Chio is better.
__________________
Strong & Free

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.
     
     
  #14840  
Old Posted Sep 26, 2020, 8:17 PM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
He wouldn't be able to handle it for 20 seconds
I wouldn't bet on that. You don't know me. And it's true that I don't know you very much (beyond the fact that I can observe you do have some gym-style muscle, but that doesn't mean much IMO).

If you're ever near me or vice versa, you know what, beer is on me, and if you still want to fight afterwards, I'll consider it; deal?
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.