Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrusKafaiwu
|
Thanks. I just got the account setup on my phone as well as web.
We setup an email addy for the car so we both get redirected emails from all the services.
I have Ivy (just because I hope it turns into something...), ChargePoint, PlugShare, Electric Circuit, and ABRP now on my phone. I've ordered a Chargepoint RFID card and it appears that will work on Flo as well.
We pick up the car this afternoon.
We belong to all hotel chains due to being living on the road for 3 - 6 months of the year for decades. Marriott and Hilton are two favourites (but Residence Inn and Homewood Suites because, when you are on the road that much, you like to be able to eat at 'home' instead of out all the time.)
I'll have a look at Plugshare's interface, I haven't tried it for route planning yet.
I noted that there's a charger at the Aviation Museum (and we have a parking pass for there) but it looks like it isn't working right now.