From a design perspective, I think that those who like it have to be receptive to somewhat heavy brutalist architecture (it'll be a top-heavy building).
Those who aren't, probably won't like it.
There are similarities to old brutalist buildings with prominently exposed structural elements:
That's a crazy one. Dr Seuss always loved a heavy hand. I first stumbled across this while looking for the 'Paradise Lost' monument in relation to an article I was working on. It was a powerful surprise for a young architect guilty of being ignorant of its existence. A refined and unapocalyptic structure when compared to its many eastern European counterparts. The inside was equally interesting.
the rental tower is now taking registration and says move-ins for the rental will start in June.
One of the suites is completely decorated as a show suite. Lots going on outside, the condo tower, the roof top feature looks really big. Need to get some pics.