Some South Granville infill updates.
The first one is tragic. Start with the name - "Floral Villas" sounds like somewhere you send granny for her sunset years. Then there's that sign.

Do these small projects have to go through the UDP? It looks straight out of the Nineties with skim stucco and windows with negligible inset. Then there's the issue of front doors. Do I have to enter my luxurary townhouse at the side below grade, the way you entered your folk's garage?! Nice placement of the AC unit.
[IMG]
IMG_9069 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_9067 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_9070 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
The second one is better, albeit a tad ostentatious:
[IMG]
IMG_9063 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG]
IMG_9072 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
"Aster" is on a bigger scale:
[IMG]
IMG_9073 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
Coming soon. I believe that first house at Park & Granville was fairly new.
[IMG]
IMG_9068 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]
These townhouses will replace a house I believe was infamous for breaking zoning when it was built:
[IMG]
IMG_9064 by
whatnextyvr, on Flickr[/IMG]