HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 18, 2020, 1:43 PM
SidetrackedSue SidetrackedSue is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by acottawa View Post
Wasn’t it called Imagine? I guess Imagine closed and was bought by cinestarz
Exactly. The old staff was kept on, they dropped previews and added a showing each day.

We went on March 10. I joked this was entertainment I could do safely since social distancing wasn't a problem. There were 6 of us in the theatre, 3 couples all well spaced out.

I hope they survive this. I'm not going back any time soon, but I still believe it will be far safer than bars or indoor dining if the audiences are the same size they were before shut down.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.