Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedSaguaro
Does St. Joe's have a crane up? I am also curious if Creighton's will come down yet? This is a 2 phase project and they built the tower crane higher than they needed and in-between the footprints of both buildings. The 2nd building was originally proposed to be 11 floors which would be about right for the current crane height. So I'm wondering... 
|
Yes St. Joe has a crane but its hard to see from many angles cause its short, I imagine Creighton will be down soon but the 2nd building as far As I remember wont be built for a couple years
The apartments at park central have a long way to go, and they do have preliminary plans for a generic Hotel north of Earl so we may have that start sooner rather than later.
As of now we still dont have any known plans for additional office buildings but based on Skysong I wouldn't be surprised to see some mid-level Office buildings built on the remaining parking lots at park central over the next decade.