Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack
Don't disagree generally, but I am at the point where pretty much anything seems possible.
I never would have thought that Toronto could ever have a higher homicide rate than NYC, for example.
|
Hasn't Toronto always looked up with envy to NYC, anyway? Good for them that they finally achieved parity (or even exceeded it).
Actually, as you pointed out a few times, I wouldn't put it past a certain element of SSP to brag about this (as it's clearly a "big city" characteristic, therefore, you just know you want to rank as high as possible there).
"Stats show that we smoke/drink more." "No, we do!"
"We have more whores." "No, we have just as many! And they're worse than yours!"
"We're more gritty." "No, we are - just look at all those recent pics! See how full of junkies and garbage we are!"
"We swear more often." "Not true! 🞵🞵🞵🞵 you!"