HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 21, 2020, 5:26 PM
ASU Diablo ASU Diablo is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code5 View Post
This thread has been a little quiet. So I have a question.

Does anyone know what they're doing with the second lot once they finish building Aspire? I know it was originally called Duo on Filmore, so are they just going to build another twin?
Great question. Does anyone know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsfan87 View Post
If you follow Aspire Fillmore on Instagram, they frequently post updated photos of the construction:
https://instagram.com/aspirefillmore?igshid=1wsghwsjm5a1g

Nice thanks for sharing. One thing I did notice on their IG page, under their caption, they refer to Aspire as an "Apartment & Condo Building". Condos?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.