Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinegazer
oh it's topped-out already! I thought it was going to be taller. well disregard my previous post then :-)
I must have been looking at this rendering before where it appears taller than Tower 2
|
At one point Tower 4 was supposed to be taller than Tower 2 and effectively the second tallest tower in the project.
But the project has undergone a number of re-designs during which it has seen Tower 2 now as the 2nd tallest in the project and Tower 4 (which isn't referred to as Tower #4, for obvious reasons, but rather Tower #1 of phase II - go figure), now shorter than Tower 2 (And also Tower 3, I think).
I believe the height was reduced when KPF took over the re-design of the last two towers because almost all the initial renderings show it as the second tallest in the project.
Tower #5 (or 60000 McKay Ave.) is still supposed to be the tallest in the project and the signature tower of the project.