Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCreek
I think this is easily the best looking of all the Brighton Blvd. developments, really love the look.
|
I'm in agreement. Fits nicely into the RiNo style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG918
I have heard Novel RiNo at 40th & Walnut is still planning to break ground early this summer. It also looks like World Trade Center will start ramping up. Lots of activity on the horizon for this area.
|
I knew I recognized the name Crescent Communities. In addition to their interesting history spinning off from Duke energy, Tokyo-based Sumitomo Forestry is now a principal shareholder. Crescent is getting ready to start their fourth project in Phoenix area which have all been ~350-unit 5-story projects in primo urban-suburban locations.
Chances are good they've been checking out Denver for some time and decided to take the plunge with this RiNo project.
Courtesy Crescent Communities vis BusinessDen