Quote:
Originally Posted by homebody
Man thus comment just oozes with envy lol. As I stated before when somebody else posted this because they were proud and excited. They (meaning Japanese people) obviously didn't want to see magic mountain. I am sure there are many more people out there that would love to see PEI beside the Japanese.
|
I don't know where you and
billy1 are coming from on this. There was not
one iota of envy intended in my post, and I
really resent this character assassination by both of you.
How dare you assume what my motivations are!!!
I said it was a good catch for the Charlottetown Airport, and I meant it.
MODS - please delete the above two posts (as well as this one), because they were needlessly and intentionally inflammatory in their intent.
I am
really pissed off about this. If this character assassination continues, I may request warnings, perhaps leading to suspensions from the forums, if not outright banishment.
Grow up the two of you..........