HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Arthaus in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 6:36 PM
Boku Boku is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
I agree. Viewing on my laptop from work is damn near impossible.

TK, while your work is greatly appreciated, I feel as if it could be further appreciated through a link or a scaled down version from flickr. I also believe that it would make your image immensely easier to understand. I can't tell what's going on in that picture due to its size until I ctrl/- to zoom my page out.
Don't bother asking, he refuses to do it for some reason.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:13 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.