Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengler Avenue
I agree to some extent. For example, I really hate that loop from 404 South to 401 East. Ditto for 407 East to 404 North. If anything, other than with 403 and 410, 407 should meet every other major freeways (427, 400, 404 and possibly a northerly extension of 412) with stack interchanges.
For 69/17 in the future, while I understand the geographical constraint (rocks everywhere), I think a loop from 69 North to 17 West is a mistake: It should be a flyover instead due to the sheer number of trucks.
|
A potential Hwy 412 and Hwy 418 Extension with stacks would be beneficial up to cottage country as well as a potential 407 extension to Hwy 416 outside of Ottawa or twinning Highway 7 between Hwy 115 and Hwy. 15 in Carleton Place and increasing the speed to 100 and maybe renaming the 115 between 407 and 7 as a non tolled version of Highway 407. And putting ramps to exits along that route.