I've just been visiting my family for the past month. There's a high likelihood that I'll be moving back to Toronto in a year and a half when I'm done my degree though.
Is that recent? I was walking past the site yesterday afternoon and a massive group of construction workers were all standing in the staging area along Bay Street mulling about. Some were just taking off in all directions and I actually wondered if an accident had happened on site and they were told to go home.
Some good news, 160 Front should have it's first crane up by months end!
Taken by urbantoronto forum member: khaldoon
A few new renders showing chamfered edges along the sides of the tower also these are up to date with the current design and height. Sorry they only had large renders but enjoy the render —.
The only thing I don't like is the little boxy podium with the sad little green roof. Other then that I believe this will be one of Toronto's best new office towers.