Soil testing this morning at the lot at ~160 Clinton. I can't find the rendering shared for this lot before, but I vaguely remember it being a Fulton Market-ish brick and black design.
Soil testing this morning at the lot at ~160 Clinton. I can't find the rendering shared for this lot before, but I vaguely remember it being a Fulton Market-ish brick and black design.
Just a small addition:
Sadly it looks like the unique entrances will disappear.
I want the kind of density that happened on that block with the Bentham to take place on the lot to the southeast, the one with the BP station. Take out the gas station and add in 2-3 15-20 story towers.
This should probably be in general developments but with Harry's photo above, could old water towers ontop of buildings be preserved or landmarked but moved to a different location for decoration? Say Fulton market? If the building is desreving to come down but want to save the water tower and moved to a different part of town?