HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 14, 2019, 2:54 PM
montydawg montydawg is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: NYC
Posts: 911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Any news on this? I seem to recall demo slated to start this year, but I haven't seen a thing so far.
I don't think we will see movement on this until next year, given their current 750 ponce project is just opening and they haven't announced tenants yet. It is not clear whether they have occupied the whole building or not. I have seen some articles saying there are unconfirmed reports that tenants have grabbed large blocks, but I don't believe there have been any official announcements. Seems like they will need to get some official action on that building before financing will work for the new building.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:12 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.