HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2019, 9:49 PM
wrendog's Avatar
wrendog wrendog is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownslcresident View Post
I forgot to mention, there is significant interest from Chinese airlines (specifically Air China and China Southern) to have a direct flight to SLC due to the large number of tourists visiting the states national parks. I’d expect a direct link to Beijing or Shanghai relatively soon!

For the same reason, I’d expect Condor to begin a direct flight to Frankfurt fairly soon. Their seasonal flight to phx this last year has been wildly successful and they are increasing capacity and frequency on that route for the coming year. With the large number of European tourists also visiting the parks, you’ll see them enter the market soon too.
I can see Condor for sure... The Chinese airlines? I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, LAS is closer to the southern Utah parks and has flights from Beijing
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:19 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.