Just went there and took a boatload of pictures... It's cool, but side note: They are building something on the site of that small L shaped lot that was supposed to have a public school long ago. Anyone know what? I'll post photos tomorrow once I have everything resized and updated from my haul today
I'm totally intrigued by what's possibly going in on the small corner site.
Sales Center
Permit issued: 7/22/2019
Address: 408 E South Water St
NEW CONSTRUCTION OF A TRIPLE-WIDE TRAILER FOR USE AS A 3-YEAR TEMPORARY SALES CENTER FOR LENDLEASE AS PER PLANS.
Sales Center
Permit issued: 7/22/2019
Address: 408 E South Water St
NEW CONSTRUCTION OF A TRIPLE-WIDE TRAILER FOR USE AS A 3-YEAR TEMPORARY SALES CENTER FOR LENDLEASE AS PER PLANS.
General question on caisson locations....obviously there is site survey work done before Case arrives onsite but is there someone there who premarks the locations of each caisson, do they measure the site based off plans? I only see pictures so I never see the work that gets done prior to the drilling.
General question on caisson locations....obviously there is site survey work done before Case arrives onsite but is there someone there who premarks the locations of each caisson, do they measure the site based off plans? I only see pictures so I never see the work that gets done prior to the drilling.
After the site is prepped Somebody comes out and puts in stakes in the appropriate places. I think they then verify the exact location with surveyors before the bit bites the soil. Given the amount of driving around with big and small vehicles I don't think they even put the stakes in until the rig is in place.