As we're starting to revisit old arguments and simply going in circles, I thought I would change tack a bit here and maybe liven things up a little.
The most recent iteration of the MOOSE plan is to sell at least 12 station licenses at a cost of $1M+ each. The idea is to raise about $15M by April 2020 in order to 'bootstrap' the rail network (previous summary
here).
I thought I would start a pool. People can indicate how many licenses they expect to be sold by 31 March 2020. The one who correctly identifies the total number of licenses sold will win a prize (generously donated by myself, a case of beer or equivalent for those who don't drink beer).
Only one person per number, first come first served. Feel free to explain your choice.
I get first crack and I will chose '0'. I will also give @Joseph Potvin the '12 or more' spot. The other eleven spots are up for grabs. I will edit this post as the bids come in.
I will be counting on @Joseph Potvin to update us as to how many station licenses are sold by 31 March 2020.
Licenses obtained by MOOSE Consortium members in exchange for 'in-kind' contributions (should there be any) will not count towards the total number.
# STN LIC / NAME
0 @Charles5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 or more @Joseph Potvin