HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 5, 2019, 8:45 PM
GenWhy? GenWhy? is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 4,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by misher View Post
I felt like Vin but I was a bit convinced by the numbers so I shut up lol. I do hate squat low rise buildings in OV though, towers look so much better.
More are coming and better looking (fingers crossed) but depends on the City for some relaxations.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.