Winters would be a bit chilly Harry ....At the rate they are going now even with good weather the penthouse will still have no windows by January 1st 2020.
Many nice pictures from my first walk around the lake with my new camera are coming later... stay tuned
For now, enjoy the mediocre cell shots
Huh, I wonder why the mechanical louvers, along with that thin strip of glass at the floor line in the middle of the black field, never showed up in the renderings...
Huh, I wonder why the mechanical louvers, along with that thin strip of glass at the floor line in the middle of the black field, never showed up in the renderings...
I'm assuming it has something to do with the hotel floors requiring separate mechanicals
Huh, I wonder why the mechanical louvers, along with that thin strip of glass at the floor line in the middle of the black field, never showed up in the renderings...