HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 17, 2019, 1:01 AM
jonny golden jonny golden is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2,960
Driving by the site on my way home tonight, I see that it's now looking like a busy construction site. I saw a lot more heavy machinery, porta-potties, trailers, and a dumpster. Also a large excavation has started with a couple of big piles of dirt visible. I noticed they have dug down quite deep. The building includes underground parking. It will be interesting to watch the construction progressing over the coming months.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.