HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #34  
Old Posted Apr 25, 2019, 7:14 PM
OldDartmouthMark OldDartmouthMark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerville View Post

The 1000 kw "new substation" was located on Connally Street and has since been turned into a residence. I always wondered what its origin was.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@44.6485996,-...pnjYY0ATAOwEJXvA9PO1w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Thanks for that - I wasn't aware that it was there. What a cool re-use for that building!

I checked out the earlier street views and in the 2012 and earlier it had more of the original configuration of the building before that big addition was put on the end...

https://goo.gl/maps/UF6Z7sjpTSUeKDmA7
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:32 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.