HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 25, 2019, 4:00 PM
hamilton23 hamilton23 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Hamilton, ON
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronamut View Post
Which is what many are actually doing, and I am sorta thankful - the land beside the piggott building and the corner of james and king william being 2 examples. I'd rather see something great built these places than something half-assed.

Time to dial up some people from other cities to invest in hamilton

It's already happening - I mean look at the new connoly builder - he grew up in hamilton and now has a giant business overseas and is returning to invest here.
Yeah, but that same developer hasn't built here yet (which concerns me), but I do like the marketing materials so far and I do think he will build something great over at the old connoly site.

I think the land that sonoma owns is vital to the areas redevelopment. We need someone to do something with this land.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:40 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.