HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta


Reply

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #1081  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2019, 4:11 PM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
The tower has a nice impact from that view.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1082  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2019, 6:17 PM
jpk1292000 jpk1292000 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by smArTaLlone View Post
This tower looks great riding Marta west from MLK to GSU station
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1083  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2019, 7:53 PM
Atlriser's Avatar
Atlriser Atlriser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Atlanta - Grant Park
Posts: 1,269
This is a nice looking tower and makes an impact on the downtown skyline from several perspectives. It is even visible on the skyline from several streets around Grant Park like the “big boy” skyscrapers downtown. I’m looking forward to seeing more towers starting downtown. That is where we will see some height above the 20-25 story towers in Midtown everywhere.
__________________
I live in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here!

The next time you are contemplating what the hell went wrong in your life, look in a mirror!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1084  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 4:31 PM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
208 12th Street

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1085  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 6:34 PM
Sura Sura is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: NoSoNo
Posts: 474
I'm really happy that project went forward. Did they change from apartments to condos? I know it's only a hashtag, but it says #atlantacondos
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1086  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 6:48 PM
BlueSangha's Avatar
BlueSangha BlueSangha is offline
Topher’s 2 cents
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sura View Post
I'm really happy that project went forward. Did they change from apartments to condos? I know it's only a hashtag, but it says #atlantacondos
Are you confusing this with the project on 14th? I don’t remember the name, I think that’s supposed to be 8 condos. This is 12 apartments.
__________________
Enjoy the journey...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1087  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 7:19 PM
Street Advocate Street Advocate is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,717
^^With a coffee shop & wine bar. I am suuuuuper happy 10th-14th east of Peachtree is seeing some retail additions:
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1088  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 8:05 PM
Kh9142 Kh9142 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Advocate View Post
^^With a coffee shop & wine bar. I am suuuuuper happy 10th-14th east of Peachtree is seeing some retail additions:
And absolutely no new parking for once... the drive in the rendering is no longer there.

Last edited by Kh9142; Mar 7, 2019 at 8:06 PM. Reason: removed quoted pic
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1089  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 8:31 PM
Sura Sura is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: NoSoNo
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSangha View Post
Are you confusing this with the project on 14th? I don’t remember the name, I think that’s supposed to be 8 condos. This is 12 apartments.
I don't know. I was just going off of the photographers hashtags.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1090  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 8:49 PM
Atlriser's Avatar
Atlriser Atlriser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Atlanta - Grant Park
Posts: 1,269
What a great infill addition for that area!
__________________
I live in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here!

The next time you are contemplating what the hell went wrong in your life, look in a mirror!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1091  
Old Posted Mar 7, 2019, 11:10 PM
BlueSangha's Avatar
BlueSangha BlueSangha is offline
Topher’s 2 cents
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 944
The projected pictured is the one in the Instagram photo. It’s at 208 12th.
__________________
Enjoy the journey...
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1092  
Old Posted Mar 8, 2019, 4:54 AM
cabasse's Avatar
cabasse cabasse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Ἀταλάντη
Posts: 4,395
^that's an awesome little addition. we need more of that!
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1093  
Old Posted Mar 10, 2019, 3:06 AM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1094  
Old Posted Mar 12, 2019, 8:27 PM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
126 Renaissance

As mentioned earlier demo underway.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwsYqQgnfC/
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1095  
Old Posted Mar 12, 2019, 11:59 PM
Sura Sura is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: NoSoNo
Posts: 474
They park on the sidewalk a lot.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1096  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2019, 3:48 PM
smArTaLlone smArTaLlone is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 8,813
788 West Marietta

Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1097  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2019, 3:54 PM
Pemgin Pemgin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 809
788 West Marietta sped through the permitting process and to construction in less than a year. Meanwhile the Opus site sits fallow.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1098  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2019, 8:51 PM
joecool joecool is offline
Ahhh... Kelly Clarkson!
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by smArTaLlone View Post
As mentioned earlier demo underway.


https://www.instagram.com/p/BuwsYqQgnfC/
Wait... What is going here? Is there a rendering? How did I miss this?
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1099  
Old Posted Mar 14, 2019, 10:50 PM
Martinman Martinman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool View Post
Wait... What is going here? Is there a rendering? How did I miss this?

Last edited by Martinman; Mar 15, 2019 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
  #1100  
Old Posted Mar 15, 2019, 2:37 PM
Street Advocate Street Advocate is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,717
Quote:
Originally Posted by smArTaLlone View Post
As mentioned earlier demo underway.
Infill is going to continue between Midtown/Downtown and the EST. I love it. Renaissance, Pine, and Ralph McGill can all handle a lot more infill.
Reply With Quote
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
Reply

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southeast > Atlanta
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:04 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.