HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 30, 2019, 8:35 PM
VANRIDERFAN's Avatar
VANRIDERFAN VANRIDERFAN is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Regina
Posts: 5,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger1818 View Post
I don't know. I like the name Dominion. Not only is it named after the nearest street, but it plays homage to our country, The Dominion of Canada, which seems appropriate for the Confederation Line.



And Kitchissippi is easy to spell? Tweedsmuir may not be easy to spell correctly, but it isn't so strange that you would have troubles finding it.

I don't have a problem with the name Westboro (we would have several stations in Kitchissippi Ward (or somewhat near the Ottawa River if you use that reference), so I don't see the conflict), but if we did want to rename it, why not name it Kitchissippi?
I like Dominion as well.
Oh well, changing names seems to mollify folks instead of doing the difficult work required to bring about real change.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:43 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.