Which buildings are those....and are they under construction? I know the LCBO offices and twin towers are goin up....with one having a crane....but is anything else supposedly starting up?
I read somewhere that Calgary is Canada's cleanest city. That's nothing to denigrate. A city doesn't need rampant filth or tagging to have soul or character. To my consternation, Toronto isn't as clean as it used to be.
Calgary was actually awarded the cleanest city in the world. Not a big deal
That it is too. Legend is the name of the condos. I hate the balconies. There's no dicernable artistic value to them. It's all about unit layouts and price per foot. They take everything away from the tower. (which is average for a HaririPontarini inspired/knockoff design in the first place)
That it is too. Legend is the name of the condos. I hate the balconies. There's no dicernable artistic value to them. It's all about unit layouts and price per foot. They take everything away from the tower. (which is average for a HaririPontarini inspired/knockoff design in the first place)
The balconies i don't find that bad. Good design all in.