There's a proposal out there to build a new 24 story, 193 unit, 156 parking spot building on gently vacant land at Monroe and Sangamon in the West Loop.
There's a proposal out there to build a new 24 story, 193 unit, 156 parking spot building on gently vacant land at Monroe and Sangamon in the West Loop.
I heard that neighbors over there received letters (always DLA lol) about this but don't think we've seen anything on it round here yet.
There's a proposal out there to build a new 24 story, 193 unit, 156 parking spot building on gently vacant land at Monroe and Sangamon in the West Loop.
There's a proposal out there to build a new 24 story, 193 unit, 156 parking spot building on gently vacant land at Monroe and Sangamon in the West Loop.
I recall Spyguy posting renderings several months back of the project
12/7/18
Trying to get a front lighted shot but the air has been so murky lately. Even on a clear day there's a lot of haze. Vista will stand out better when the glass gets to the top.
12/7/18
Trying to get a front lighted shot but the air has been so murky lately. Even on a clear day there's a lot of haze. Vista will stand out better when the glass gets to the top.
Love that angle - always makes me do a double-take. OCS should stand out well.
That 14 story office building slated for Fulton & Ogden got its first milestone which is a wrecking permit for the structure currently there. The new construction permit is still pending..This will also have ground floor retail.
It was originally supposed to be 300+ apartments at 19 stories, then it went to office and retail at 13 stories. Now it looks like it has gained another floor if the pending permit is correct.
I'll be a bit bummed if that midcentury curved brick building is taken out to be honest, but I'll be able to live with it with how much density the project is adding I guess.
I really don't like bKL's asymmetry. I recognize that not everything needs to be in a set pattern, but the seemingly random "off" columns really bug me. I see the Exhibit every day and I can't get over it.