Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12
What about the space that Bard on the Beach occupies every summer? That's certainly the same scale as Cirque.
I don't know about Aurora, it looks a bit bigger. I will report back after I go. 
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migrant_Coconut
Not necessarily.
Sea Island, maybe, but only if YVR's willing to sacrifice a parking lot.
|
That article inspired me to post about this.
Time to clear up come confusion....

Brown is my proposed Parkade location (from experience, people mostly park on the front, rather than the back lots anyways)
Blue is my proposed new event area (it is more narrow than the Concord Lot, which might be a problem...)
The current event lands @ Concord Pacific.
YVR has been pretty willing to sacrifice parking space for its own expansions... And the space next to the BCIT Aerospace Campus is pretty empty. Though, I do agree that a lot next to Templeton Station is most likely best.